WELCOME TO THE FUSCOITE EMPIRE

"Education has to produce the perfect man sound in character, active in mind and strong in body"
Plato

The Founder

The Founder

Our History

The Congregation of the Sisters of St. John the Baptist was established by the saintly priest Blessed Alfonso Maria Fusco, in Italy, 1878. The school was built on 6th of February 1977 just accommodating 10 children in a small shed of the Parish church campus. Later nursery school in the convent. The sowing of the seeds in late 1970s has grown into a huge tree that acts in a beneficial manner to more than thousands of little children. The FUSCO’S Schools developed into two distinct branches, one in Anna Nagar and the other in Yagappa Nagar enroling considerable pupil, thereby witnessed a steady progress amidst all other schools in the Temple City.

001-school

Infrastructure

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc vel massa vel libero facilisis elementum sit.

010-cup

Achievements

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc vel massa vel libero facilisis elementum sit.

011-microscope

Facilities

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc vel massa vel libero facilisis elementum sit.

006-school-bus

Transport

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc vel massa vel libero facilisis elementum sit.

More than
Achievers
More than
Transports
Yearly
%
Pass Ration
More than
Trainers